Tunnel Mountain Village I Campground
The Village I campground is located within 8 km of the downtown Banff.
Where to Camp
| Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Full H-U||Elec Only||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fire Pits ||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Tunnel Mt Village I
May 13 - October 1
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water, flush toilets and showers.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.
Coming from the East on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the first exit into Banff. Stay in the left lane. Turn left at the stop sign - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 2.9 km to Tunnel Mountain Village I - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.
Coming from the West on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the third exit into Banff. Merge to the right - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 2.9 km to Tunnel Mountain Village I - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.