Rampart Creek Campground
Rampart Creek Campground is situated 88kms north of Lake Louise, just 11kms north of Saskatchewan River Crossing on Hwy 93 North, the scenic Icefields Parkway.
Where to Camp | Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
June 6 - Oct 14
- Note that some loops are only suitable for campers and trailers smaller than 7.5 m (25’) only.
- No cell phone coverage at Rampart Creek or at any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.