Rampart Creek Campground
Rampart Creek Campground is situated 88kms north of Lake Louise, just 11kms north of Saskatchewan River Crossing on Hwy 93 North, the scenic Icefields Parkway.
© P. Zizka
Where to Camp | Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
June 6 - Oct 14
- Note that some loops are only suitable for campers and trailers smaller than 7.5 m (25’) only.
- No cell phone coverage at Rampart Creek or at any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.