Rampart Creek Campground
Rampart Creek Campground is situated 88kms north of Lake Louise, just 11kms north of Saskatchewan River Crossing on Hwy 93 North, the scenic Icefields Parkway. © P. Zizka
Where to Camp | Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
June 1 to October 9
- Note that some loops are only suitable for campers and trailers smaller than 7.5 m (25’) only.
- No cell phone coverage at Rampart Creek or at any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents: 2 vehicles and 1 tent; or 2 tents and 1 vehicle; or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. (Two tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle.)
- All vehicles must fit on driveway. All tents must be on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.