Lake Louise Trailer Campground
The Lake Louise Campground is located 1 km from the village of Lake Louise, 4 kms from the lake itself, and lies 60 kms northwest of the Town of Banff.
Where to Camp
| Rules & Regulations
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fire||Interp Prog||Fee|
Lake Louise Trailer
Reopening May 1 for year-round
||Jun. 20 - Sept. 14
All soft-sided camping units must stay within an enclosed electric fence in the Lake Louise Tent campground due to seasonal bear activity. Soft-sided refers to all tents and any vans, campers or trailers that have soft-sided pop-outs.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 2 vehicles: 1 completely hard-sided camping unit and 1 regular vehicle. We do not permit 2 wheeled camping units on the same site. No tent trailers or tents.
- Electrical-only sites (15 and 30 AMPS) can accommodate units up to 15 metres (50').
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.