Lake Louise Tent Campground
The Lake Louise Campground is located 1 km from the village of Lake Louise, 4 kms from the lake itself, and lies 60 km north-west of the Town of Banff.
||Reserve||Service||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fire Pits ||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Lake Louise Tent
May 29 - September 27
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site (up to 7.5 metres (24') in length).
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.