The group camping areas are the ideal locations to accommodate groups of 20 to 100 people to enjoy camping and favourite activities.
Two Jack Main Group Camping | Johnston Canyon Group Camping
How to reserve group camping | General information | Main camping page
Two Jack Main Group Camping
Two Jack Main Campground offers four campground loops with at least 10 campsites in each loop. These campsites can accommodate a combination of tents, tent trailers, camper trailers and small RV’s.
Minimum Group Size 20 people; maximum group size 100 people
Shared facilities include:
- combination kitchen shelter / washroom buildings
- food storage buildings
- outside cold water taps and sinks
- picnic tables
- fire pits (1 fire pit per loop).
More information on Two Jack Main campground
Johnston Canyon Group Camping
Johnston Canyon Campground has two small open areas available for reservations to accommodate small groups with tents. Node A is a small grassy area next to a creek. Node B is a larger wooded area.
Minimum Group Size 20 people; maximum group size 40 people
This group camping area cannot accommodate camping trailers or RV’s
- access to kitchen shelter
- fire pits
- picnic tables
- food lockers
More information on Johnston Canyon campground
How to Reserve Group Camping
Groups over 20 people
For group camping reservation email: email@example.com at least 14 days in advance with the following information.
- Group camping area (Johnston Canyon or Two Jack Main Campground)
- Name of Group
- Name of group coordinator and contact information
- Anticipated number of people in your group
- Check-in / departure dates
- Number of nights stay
- Number of sites required (based on 6 people, 2 tents and 2 vehicles per site)
- The number and size of trailers / RV's (applies to Two Jack Main Campground only)
Groups under 20 people
For group sizes less than 20 people, camping reservations can be made at Tunnel Mountain, Two Jack Lakeside and Lake Louise Campgrounds or by calling 1-877-737-3783. All other campgrounds in Banff National Park are first-come, first-serve.