No gear? No problem! We’ve got you covered! Banff National Park, in partnership with Mountain Equipment Co-op is now offering ten Equipped Campsites at Two Jack Main Campground .
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Two Jack Main Equipped Campsites
July 10 -
Equipped Campsites Include | What to Bring | Reservations
Fee | Length of Stay | Special Requirements
Let us help you discover the freedom of camping
Equipped Campsites provide an opportunity to camp even if you don’t have camping equipment - or simply want to avoid the hassle of organizing and packing everything for your camping trip.
Equipped Campsites Include:
- a 4 or 6 person tent (set up)
- sleeping pads
- stove and propane
- broom and dustpan
- campground orientation session
- camping 101 program
- camping permit
What to Bring
All you will need to bring is a sense of adventure and your personal items (see a suggested packing list 1MB). For those interested in renting additional gear such as sleeping bags, pots, pans and cutlery the following local retail store is recommended:
Bactrax - (For rental of equipment only)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve one of these sites. Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance of arrival.
Equipped Campsites will also be available on a first-come, first served basis to those without a reservation at the Two Jack Main Campground kiosk.
- $55/night (includes GST)
- Fire permits must be purchased separately
- A valid national park pass must be purchased separately
- Additional fee information
Length of stay
Banff National Park Equipped Campsites are offered from Thursday through Monday nights from July 10 – August 18, 2014. There is no minimum night stay.
- To prevent wildlife incidents, no food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking, or cooking is allowed inside the tent. All food and related items must be stored in a hard-sided vehicle or a bear proof food locker.
- Smoking is not permitted within the tent.
- Pets are not permitted within the tent.
- Additional rules and regulations
- About Two Jack Main Campground
Presented in partnership with MEC