No gear? No problem! We’ve got you covered! Banff National Park, in partnership with MEC offers Equipped Campsites at Two Jack Main Campground (actual camping equipment may vary from images). © Parks Canada / S. Gignac
||Reserve||Serviced||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Fires||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Two Jack Main Equipped Campsites
June 23 -
||Jun. 23 - Sept. 4
Equipped Campsites Include | Campground Facilities | What to Bring |
Fees | Reservations | Special Requirements
Let us help you discover the freedom of camping
Equipped Campsites provide an opportunity to camp even if you don’t have camping equipment - or simply want to avoid the hassle of organizing and packing everything for your camping trip.
Equipped Campsites Include:
- 6 person tent (set up)
- sleeping pads
- stove and propane
- broom and dustpan
- group bug shelters
- campground orientation session, upon check-in
- Learn to Camp sessions on select nights
- camping permit
Upon check-in, visitors will be asked to complete a Rental Agreement Form and Parks Canada will take a credit card number or card imprint. No money or credit card authorization will be taken unless any of the equipment is found to be damaged, lost or stolen.
- Picnic shelters with hot and cold running water, a wood stove, and a sheltered eating area
- Washrooms with hot and cold running water and flush toilets
- Showers are not available at this campground. Campers can visit the Banff Upper Hot Springs, where showers are included with entry.
- More about Two Jack Main Campground
What to Bring
All you will need to bring is a sense of adventure and your personal items (see a suggested packing list 1MB). For those interested in renting additional gear such as sleeping bags, pots, pans and cutlery the following local retail store is recommended:
Bactrax - (For rental of equipment only)
Banff National Park Equipped Campsites (actual camping equipment may vary from images) © Parks Canada / S. Gignac
For information or to reserve call 1.877.RESERVE or www.reservation.pc.gc.ca. Reservations for the 2015 season will open on Thursday April 2, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. MDT.
Vacant campsites are also available on a first-come, first served basis to those without a reservation at the Two Jack Main Campground kiosk.
Maximum length of stay is 14 nights. There is no minimum night stay.
- To prevent wildlife incidents, campers must keep a “bare” campsite. All food and related items must be stored in a hard-sided vehicle or a bear proof food locker.
- No food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking, or cooking is allowed inside the tent.
- The maximum number of people per campsite is 6.
- All vehicles (maximum 2) must be parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- Smoking is not permitted within the tent.
- Pets are not permitted within the tent.
- Additional rules and regulations
Presented in partnership with MEC