Castle Mountain Campground
Castle Mountain campground is on the Bow Valley Parkway (Hwy 1A), 34 km from Banff or 28 km from Lake Louise.
© P. Zizka
||Reserve||Service||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Dis Acc||Fires Pits ||Interp Prog||Fee|
May 28 - Sept 14
- This is a self-registration campground (Register at entrance kiosk).
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site (up to 7 metres (24') in length).
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.