Learn-to Camp registrations will open on May 1st 2015!
Think you might want to experience the pleasure of camping overnight but just need a helping hand? Register for Parks Canada's Learn-to camp events, co-presented with Mountain Equipment Co-op! These events are hosted across Canada and offer you the opportunity to learn how to plan and enjoy safe and successful camping trips.
Events feature workshops on camping related skills like how to set up a tent or cook in the outdoors. Participants have the opportunity to enjoy fun interpretive programs and other Parks Canada activities.
Come and enjoy the experience of camping at one of our events!
2015 Event Dates and Locations
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Signal Hill National Historic Site: August 22-23
- Nova Scotia
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park: July 18-19
- Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site: June 27-28
- Kejimkujic National Park: July 25-26
- Prince Edward Island
- Prince Edward Island National Park: June 21-22
- New Brunswick
- Fundy national Park: July 18-19
- Lévis Forts National Historic Site: June 13-14
- La Mauricie National Park: July 18-19
- Chambly Canal national Historic Site: August 8-9
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site: June 20-21
- Thousand Islands National Park: August 22-23
- Rouge National Urban Park: June 20-21 and September 12-13
- Riding Mountain National Park: June 20-21, August 15-16 and September 13-14
- Prince Albert National Park: July 11-12
- Elk Island National Park: June 13-14
- Rocky Mountain House National Historic Site: August 15-16
- British Columbia
- Fort Langley National Historic Site: June 27-28 and September 12-13
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve of Canada: June 20-21
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites: July 18-19
Call 1-888-773-8888 for more information.