2013 Events Calendar
THE event of the summer! Living History Day, July 27, 2013
Hands-on experiences with historic trades, foods and demonstrations bring the 1880s to life. From the ring of the blacksmith's hammer and the chatter of the telegraph to the aromas of a Victorian officer's kitchen, the day's events will engage all your senses and take you back in time! 10am-4pm. Event Registration is at the Visitor Centre.
Ghost Walks © Parks Canada
Lantern light and spooky stories of ghastly things are sure to leave you with unforgettable memories of Fort Battleford. See event schedule below for dates and times.
Halloween Haunted Fort (with five haunted buildings!)
- October 26, 2013, 8:00 PM - Midnight
Mark Your Calendar!
- May 22, 2013 - Opening Day
- May 31- Ghost Walk (Friday) - 9:30pm
- June 21 - Ghost Walk (Friday) - 9:45pm
- July 18- Ghost Walk (Thursday) - 9:30pm
- July 27 - Living History Day - 10:00am - 4:00pm
- August 8 - Ghost Walk (Thursday) - 9:00pm
- August 22 - Ghost Walk (Thursday) - 8:30pm
- September 2, 2013 - Site Closes
- October 26 - Halloween Haunted Fort (with 5 haunted buildings) 8:00pm to midnight
Children's Day Camps
Two activity-filled days your kids will love! A variety of dates to choose from, so reserve your spot today!
- July 3 & 4 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- July 9 & 10 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- July 16 & 17 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- July 23 & 24 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- July 30 & 31 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- August 6 & 7 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- August 13 & 14 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
- August 20 & 21 Children's Day Camp 10-4pm
Xplorers for Kids!
Do your kids like to Xplore? They can have fun doing activities and collecting cool souvenirs at Fort Battleford and with Parks Canada in Saskatchewan.
Ask us for details.
For more information on Special Event dates and times please contact:
Tel: 306 937 2621
Fax: 306 937 3370