Batoche National Historic Site of Canada
- Join the North West Field Force.
- Help with chores including gardening or laundry
- "Build" a red river frame structure.
- Play dress-up with interpreters on site
- Take a hike with your parents, grand-parents, accompanying adults or interpreter down the trails. See how many birds, insects, wildlife, flowers and trees you can identify.
- It's raining? No problem! Ask the Kiosk attendant for some games, puzzles, crosswords, etc.
Xplorers for Kids!
Do you like to Xplore? You will have FUN doing activities and collecting COOL souvenirs at Batoche National Historic Site and other Parks Canada sites in Saskatchewan. Go to the Visitor Centre and ask to become a Parks Canada Xplorer. Free with entry.
Meet Parka, Parks Canada's Mascot