For a pleasant visit...
- Make sure your visit is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible by bringing warm clothing, walking shoes, and rain gear if necessary.
- We suggest you research local weather forecasts and the level of difficulty of island activities before leaving. The site may have to close, especially in May and October, due to bad weather.
- Pay attention to rules, fences, barriers, and signs indicating prohibited areas.
- Other useful information:
- The length of visit varies according to the package offered by the ferry service. We recommend that you plan on spending four hours at the site.
- Food service is available on the island. There, you will find refreshments and snacks. A dining room and picnic tables are also provided.
- A Gift Shop is also available on site and offers a varied selection of souvenirs, crafts and books. It is located in the Third-Class Hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions