Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site
Federal Student Work Experience Program
A Summer of Adventures
and Challenges! © Parks Canada
Do you want to work...
- On an island in an archipelago unique to the Americas?
- In the heart of Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
- In a beautiful urban park featuring cultural and festive events?
- In a place with the most spectacular view of Québec and Île d’Orléans?
- Under the Dufferin Terrace, at a 300-year-old archeological site?
Join Parks Canada’s team of guides for the Québec area and experience a summer of adventures and challenges.
For the 2014 summer season, we are seeking:
- inquisitive and dynamic individuals who enjoy teamwork,
- good communicators who are passionate about providing good customer service,
- students who speak French and English fluently.
We have several job openings at the national historic sites of Lévis Forts, Cartier-Brébeuf, Fortifications of Québec, Grosse Île and the Irish Memorial and Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux.
Interested? Apply online (Federal Student Work Experience Program [FSWEP]). Interviews will begin in February 2014.
Parks Canada: “Real. Inspiring.”
The Parks Canada Agency is committed to Employment Equity to ensure that French-speaking and English-speaking Canadians have equal opportunities for employment.
For an overview of employment with Parks Canada, please visit Jobs at Parks Canada.