Facilities and Services
Parks Canada staff provide orientation and interpretive tours to the public in both official languages year-round.
- An audio-visual presentation titled "A Great Dream" portrays the events of the Charlottetown Conference.
- The Confederation Chamber located on the second floor has been restored to reflect the 1860s period of the Charlottetown Conference.
- The building is wheelchair accessible and also has wheelchair accessible washrooms. An elevator is available to provide access to the second floor of the building.
- The Province House Gift Shop is operated by our cooperating association Parks & People and features products depicting the Confederation era as well as locally made products.
- Province House is centrally located in "Olde" Charlottetown at the top of Great George Street which has been designated as a national historic streetscape.
- Limited free motorcoach parking is available at the site.