Wedding Ceremony at The Forks © Parks Canada
An Historic Place for Your Historic Day
Hold your ceremony at the Amphitheatre on the bank of the Red River, a Canadian Heritage River, overlooking the historic St. Boniface Cathedral, or find the perfect grove of trees in one of our green spaces for a more intimate event.
The Forks National Historic Site has been a meeting place for 6,000 years. Mark your special day at this place steeped in history.
Features and Services
- Stunning views and vistas
- Professional, customized service–build your wedding to suit your needs
- Attractive grounds for your guests to enjoy before the ceremony and during pictures
- Close to restaurants, shops and other amenities for your guests
- Can accommodate up to 100 chairs theatre-style on Amphitheatre platform, up to 500 guests seated on the grassy hill
- Other locations can accommodate different numbers of guests
- Electricity available
- Washroom facilities
For more information or to book your wedding ceremony at The Forks National Historic Site, call 204-983-6757 or email email@example.com.
Note: To read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system.
If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.