Wedding Ceremony at The Forks © Parks Canada
An Historic Place for Your Historic Day
Hold your ceremony at the Amphitheatre on the bank of the Red River, a Canadian Heritage River, overlooking the historic St. Boniface Cathedral, or find the perfect grove of trees in one of our green spaces for a more intimate event.
The Forks National Historic Site has been a meeting place for 6,000 years. Mark your special day at this place steeped in history.
Features and Services
- Stunning views and vistas
- Professional, customized service–build your wedding to suit your needs
- Attractive grounds for your guests to enjoy before the ceremony and during pictures
- Close to restaurants, shops and other amenities for your guests
- Can accommodate up to 100 chairs theatre-style on Amphitheatre platform, up to 500 guests seated on the grassy hill
- Other locations can accommodate different numbers of guests
- Electricity available
- Washroom facilities
For more information or to book your wedding ceremony at The Forks National Historic Site, call 204-983-6757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.