Historic Afternoon Tea & Tour
Explore Fort Langley National Historic Site and the historic Marr House.© Parks Canada
Treat your group to an elegant afternoon tea at the Little White House (LWH) Salon Café, set in the coach house of the historic Marr House on Glover Road, Fort Langley. Enjoy Crème de la Earl Grey Tea, accompanied by decadent pastries, fruit and savoury treats served on vintage luncheon dishes.
Experience the graciousness of an earlier period while browsing this charming home and shop filled with fabulous feminine apparel, jewellery, linens, home decor, gifts and more.
Taste the delicious afternoon tea spread at the Little White House Salon Café.© Parks Canada
Next, step into the life of people of the fur trade on a personal tour of Fort Langley National Historic Site. The Hudson’s Bay Company trading post was first built in 1827, 50 years before Vancouver, and in 1858 became the birthplace of British Columbia. On this unique tour, hear stories of local historical characters including Dr. Marr, and enjoy exploring the homes and workshops of the people of the trade.
- Suggested Tea Time: 1:00 - 2:45 pm
- Guided Tour: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- Some flexibility in timing is available so please inquire at the time of booking.
- Groups of 15-30 may book at the exclusive rate of $22.23 per person, which includes Afternoon Tea, a guided tour and HST.
- Gratuity not included.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Booking: Call 604-513-4799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the date of your outing.
- Cancellation Policy: Please confirm final numbers 7 days in advance. If cancellation or a decrease in numbers is given less than 7 days in advance, the group will be charged for the numbers confirmed 7 days in advance.
About the Little White House Salon Café
- Offers an elegant collection of sandwiches, scones, preserves, seasonal fruit, sweet petits dainties, pastries, and fancies, including macarons de Paris and petit cupcakes.
- Customizes their specialty LWH macarons de Paris and petit cupcakes to suit your group colours.