Winter Activities - January 6 to March 14, 2014
Kids, try on costumes in the Big House! © Parks Canada
Discover the roots of this 1827 Hudson’s Bay Company fur trade post where British Columbia was proclaimed, and find out how Fort Langley influenced the course of Canada’s history. Next, explore the site, including the following activities:
- Explore the heritage buildings from 10 am to 5 pm, seven days per week.
- Climb the rustic bastion towers, and enjoy a peaceful view of the Fraser River.
- Pan for gold and build the walls of the playhouse.
- Kids, try on costumes in the Big House!
- Families, pick up a Parks Canada Xplorers program in the Visitor Centre, packed with fun activities for kids ages 6-11. Kids will receive a certificate and a souvenir as tokens of their success.
The following programs will be offered January 6 – March 14, except during special event days (January 20-26 and February 8-10). For event days, please see the events calendar.
||Monday to Friday
||Saturday and Sunday|
||Flint & Steel fire starting activity|
||Flint & Steel fire starting activity |
We offer many other programs and events - for more information, see the other tabs in the Activities section, or follow us on facebook or twitter for more details.