Single-Location Annual Passes
Unlimited entry to your favourite park!
For people who tend to focus their visits to a single location, some National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites offer an annual entrance pass specific to that location. A single-location annual entrance pass provides unlimited opportunities to visit that particular location for its period of validity, and may be the best value for you!
Visitors who wish to purchase an annual pass for Banff, Jasper, Kootenay or Yoho National Park are required to purchase the Parks Canada Discovery Pass, which offers unlimited entry to nearly 100 other participating locations.
If you plan on visiting more than one location within the next 12 months, the Parks Canada Discovery Pass may be the best option for you.
Not all single-location annual passes are currently offered on-line. If you do not see your preferred location, please contact our National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on where you can purchase a pass specific to that location.
Consider These Benefits
- Unlimited opportunities to visit your favourite national park as often as you wish!
- Passes pay for themselves quickly, leaving you free to continue enjoying at no additional cost.
- Faster entry and greater convenience.
- Makes a great gift. By offering the Parks Canada Individual-Location Annual Pass, you are giving someone endless opportunities to experience Canada at its best for a whole year.
- Valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Your fees stay within the national park, national historic site or national marine conservation area you have chosen to help us maintain & improve the places you love.
|Price Including Taxes 1||Price Including Taxes 2|
|Youth Individual (ages 6-16)
|Adult Individual (ages 17-64)
|Senior Individual (ages 65+)
* Family/Group: Up to seven people arriving in single vehicle
- 1 Single-location Annual Pass pricing for:
- Elk Island National Park
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- Prince Albert National Park
- Riding Mountain National Park
- Waterton Lakes National Park
- 2 Single-location Annual Pass pricing for:
First-class shipping is included in the prices above. Express shipping available. Prices include applicable taxes and are subject to change.
5-7 Business Days
5-7 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
(other than USA)
10-14 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
**Please add 2 - 3 business days for remote locations.
- Validity Location:
A Parks Canada Single-Location Annual Pass provides the passholder with unlimited entry to the single national park indicated on the pass.
(Note: Camping fees are the fees paid for use of a national park campsite. Camping fees are NOT included with the purchase of an Annual Pass).
- Validity Period:
Your pass is valid for a minimum of one full year from the date of purchase, expiring on the last day of the month in which it was purchased.
If a pass is purchased online within the last 7 days of the month, it will have an activation date of the first day of the following month to allow time for postage of the pass to the online purchaser.
- Display: Passes must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle with the date decal facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard with the date decal facing up.
- Non Transferable: Annual passes are to be signed by the passholder and will be rendered void if re-sold or transferred to another individual.
- Non Refundable : Annual passes are non-refundable
- Lost passes: Parks Canada is not responsible for lost passes. Please keep yours in a safe place and we encourage you to retain your receipt for proof of purchase.