Common menu bar links

Jobs at Parks Canada

For non-Canadians

If you live outside Canada, and are interested in working for Parks Canada, the following is information you should know. To obtain further information on requirements you may need to meet, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's web site. A legal requirement for non-Canadians is a work visa. Therefore, before you start looking for possible work in Canada, it would be best to visit the Citizenship and Immigration Coming to Canada document. You may also contact your local Canadian embassy for more information on immigration.

To hold a job with Parks Canada, you must be proficient in one or both of Canada's official languages, English and French. In some cases, it may be beneficial to have a third language.

International students may wish to investigate the Student Work Abroad Program (SWAP) as a possible means to obtain the necessary work permit. Information about this program should be available at your university student services centre.