To use the National Park or its infrastructures, a permit is often needed. There are two types of permits: event permits and business licenses.

Event permit

An event permit allows you to hold a one-time event on Parks Canada land. Examples of events include :

  • Music festivals
  • Sporting events
  • Work or community picnics with tents or other structures
  • Fundraisers

Business license

Any person or corporation doing business in La Mauricie National Park must obtain a business licence.

Business means any trade, industry, employment, occupation, activity or special event carried on in a park for profit, gain or commercial promotion, and includes an undertaking carried on in a park by a charitable organization, or by an organization or individual on a non-profit basis.

In any case, please fill the event permit application form (PDF, 742 KB).

We evaluate your application and will inform you of our decision.

Commercial film and photography

To film or photograph in the national parks, an application must be submitted to Parks Canada ten days prior to activities. If approved, a Film/Photography Permit will be issued which outlines conditions and supplementary requirements associated with the production. This information will assist in the preparation of a film/photography application.

Please submit the filming application (PDF, 114 KB).