The perfect place to spot wildlife, test your wildflower ID skills or take a Sunday stroll! This relatively easy trail showcases a new growth forest, meadow and steep bluffs of the river valleys.
Parking: Free, but limited. In peak season, arrive early to reserve your spot.
Washrooms: Portable toilets are onsite.
By CarFrom downtown Toronto (Note: directions start at one of two downtown highways, the Gardiner Expressway or the Don Valley Parkway).
Distance: 35 kilometres (27 minutes without traffic)
Via the Gardiner Expressway/Don Valley Parkway/Highway 401
- - Take Gardiner Expressway East to Don Valley Parkway North
- - Merge onto Don Valley Parkway North
- - Take Don Valley Parkway North to 401 East
- - Merge onto 401 East
- - Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 389 for Meadowvale Road
- - Turn left onto Meadowvale Road
- - Turn left onto Old Finch Road.
- - Turn right onto Reesor Road
- -Parking lot is located at the corner of Reesor Road and Steeles Avenue.
Whether you’re travelling from Toronto, Markham, Pickering, Mississauga or Hamilton, you can use public transit to visit Rouge National Urban Park. Plan your trip to Rouge National Urban Park today at Triplinx.ca.
Popular transit RoutesBy Bus/Subway
Sorry, there is no direct transit link to this site.By Commuter Train/Bus
Sorry there is no linking GO Transit to this site.
Ride the City.
CAUTION! Please note that biking to the park and between park areas can involve cycling on busier roads, many of which do not have dedicated cycling lanes. Please exercise caution and cycle safely.