Join us to discover the park's natural, cultural and agricultural stories with our friendly and fun Parks Canada volunteer leaders and staff. We have something for everyone, if you are looking for wildlife sightings, quiet nature walks, discovering the past, fitness challenges or just to meet new people!
- October schedule
- November schedule
- December schedule
- Top 10 Winter & Fall Hiking Tips!
- Top 10 Spring & Summer Hiking Tips!
Get ready for fun and exploration!
- Dogs on leash are generally welcome, but occasionally we may ask for our canine friends to join another outing. Look for the "Dog Friendly" note on the schedule to be sure!
- We do our best to cater to all ages! Look for the "Family Friendly" or “Adults Only” note on the schedule. Child carriers, rather than strollers are better for the trails, and your hike!
- Bring enough water with you, in a reusable bottle, or thermal mug, to take you through your visit with us.
- Our trails are rugged, and may be steep or slippery. Remember to wear sturdy footwear appropriate to the season.
- Be prepared! Dress for the weather, we go rain or shine or snow! Bring binoculars and camera, water and snacks.
- Do you take medication regularly? It's good to bring it along.