Gone Crabbin’: Citizen science seaside adventure at Kejimkujik Seaside
Up for a salty adventure in a pristine and protected coastal estuary? Take part in this exclusive maritime experience and help protect native species from the invasive European Green Crab.
2018 program details to be confirmed
July and August
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
10 am - 2 pm
$29.30 / person
Maximum 6 participants / group
• Pre-booking required at least two days (48h) in advance.
• Bookings open when the Visitor Centre opens in May.
• Stop in at the Visitor Centre and make booking in person (cash, debit, or credit card)
• Call the Visitor Centre 902-682-2772 and book over the phone. Credit card needed for phone bookings.
• All participants will be contacted the night before to confirm program details.
• Don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch, water and snacks. Time for lunch will be provided on a beautiful lagoon island.
• Program runs rain or shine however cancellation can occur in severe weather conditions.
• Must be made at least three days (72h) before the day of without penalty fee. Penalty fee consists of 50% of total cost of booking.
• If the day is cancelled due to weather, participants will be notified between 3 pm and 4 pm the day before and given the opportunity to re-book.
• A waiting list will be kept, however if the booking is cancelled due to weather, this group will be given priority over others on the waiting list to re-book first.