Camping has always been a very popular activity in Kouchibouguac National Park. Campers appreciate the privacy and the feeling of tranquility the Kouchibouguac campsites provide.
Kouchibouguac was voted one of “The Best Campgrounds with Beaches in Canada,” by Canadian Living magazine. Nearby sandy beaches, playgrounds, the bikeway and the interpretation activities — there's something for everyone!
There are many ways to camp
- South Kouchibouguac Campground (Open during peak and shoulder seasons)
Kouchibouguac's main front-country campground with 311 campsites. Features several services, facilities and ammenities. Located nearby popular Kellys Beach.
- Côte-à-Fabien Campground (Open during peak season)
Semi-primitive campground with 32 campsites. Offers the most breathtaking views, located outside of the park's busy hub. This campground also has plenty of room to accommodate large organized groups.
A few rules
- Don't move firewood! Importing firewood is prohibited.
- Pets much be kept on a leash at all times.
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks.
- Keep your campsite clean. Animals are attracted by human food and waste.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am