Operating season: May 19 to October 30, 2017
154 sites are available for reservation.
Electricity, water, and sewer: 30 sites
Electricity and water: 25 sites
Unserviced: 47 sites
Headquarters is for those looking for camping made easy! It offers great views of the Bay of Fundy, access to all the services and facilities in the headquarters area including our natural playground. It is within walking distance of the Village of Alma.
The Headquarters campground is conveniently nestled in the activity hub of the park near the East entrance. It offers easy access to hiking trails, the outdoor theatre, the village of Alma, and many other recreational facilities. The sites are in a semi-wooded setting.
Campfires are not permitted at your site. Communal fire pits are available.
- A wheelchair accessible site is available.
- Un-serviced and semi-serviced sites are available.
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, laundry facilities, kitchen shelters, and a dumping station.
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground.
- Please check General Campground Information.
11 Headquarters Campground Road
Fundy National Park, NB E4H 4S7