Lake Louise trailer campground
The Lake Louise Campground is located 1 km from the village of Lake Louise, 4 kms from the lake itself, and lies 60 kms northwest of the Town of Banff.
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Lake Louise Trailer
Re-opening May 13 for year-round
|189||Jun. 20 - Sept. 14||all||X||X||X||X||-||X||$32.30|
All soft-sided camping units must stay within an enclosed electric fence in the Lake Louise Tent campground due to seasonal bear activity. Soft-sided refers to all tents and any vans, campers or trailers that have soft-sided pop-outs.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 2 vehicles: 1 completely hard-sided camping unit and 1 regular vehicle. We do not permit 2 wheeled camping units on the same site. No tent trailers or tents.
- Electrical-only sites (15 and 30 AMPS) can accommodate units up to 15 metres (50').
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- Can accommodate most sizes of motorhomes and trailers (under 75 ft / 22 m).
- All vehicles (maximum 2) must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.