The group camping areas are the ideal locations to accommodate groups of 20 to 48 people to enjoy camping and other favourite activities.
Johnston Canyon Group Camping
Johnston Canyon Campground has two open areas available for reservations to accommodate groups with tents. Node A is a small grassy area next to a creek. Node B is located in a wooded area.
Minimum group size 20 people; maximum group size 48 people
These group camping areas cannot accommodate camping trailers or RV’s
- Access to kitchen shelter
- Fire pits
- Picnic tables
- Food lockers
How to Reserve Group Camping
Groups over 20 people
For group camping reservation email: email@example.com at least 7 days in advance with the following information:
- Group camping area - Node A and/or Node B (based on a maximum of 24 people, 5 standard size tents and 8 vehicles per site
- Name of group
- Name of group coordinator and contact information
- Anticipated number of people in your group
- Check-in / departure dates
- Number of nights stay
Groups under 20 people
For group sizes less than 20 people, camping reservations can be made online for Tunnel Mountain Village I, Village II and Trailer Court, Two Jack Lakeside, Two Jack Main, Johnston Canyon and Lake Louise Campgrounds or by calling 1-877-737-3783. All other campgrounds in Banff National Park are first-come, first-serve.