Frequently asked questions
- Are you looking for information on a national park, national historic site or national marine conservation area (marine park)?
- Are you looking for a job with Parks Canada?
- Do you have questions about entrance fees to Parks Canada heritage areas? Are you looking for information on our national pass?
- Are you looking for a Parks Canada publication?
- Are you looking for information on Parks Canada Regulations?
First, visit the Web site of the place you are looking for. If you do not find your answer there, send your information request directly to the place in question to receive the fastest service possible. The e-mail addresses of each of these heritage areas are located on the right side of their main Web page (home page). The links to these various places are as follows:
- Alphabetical list of Web sites for national parks, national historic sites and heritage areas (including historic canals and the Chilkoot Trail), and national marine conservation areas.
Have you taken a look at our description of the types of jobs Parks Canada offers?
Please note that, as a Government of Canada agency, Parks Canada communicates its employment opportunities in various ways: notices are posted on site and in local employment centres, and are published in newspapers. The Public Service Commission of Canada posts Parks Canada job offers. Only job applications citing a competition number will be considered.
This Web site contains a database providing information on fees for all the parks, historic sites and national marine conservation areas.
Have you taken a look at our on-line library?
Have you taken a look at our FAQ: Regulations?
You did not find the answer?
Contact us for more information.