Parks Canada Agency's Administrative Burden Baseline : 2014
In its Red Tape Reduction Action Plan, the Government committed to build on the efforts of the Paperwork Burden Reduction Initiative by requiring departments, through the Administrative Burden Baseline, to provide a count of the requirements in federal regulations that impose an administrative burden on business.
All federal regulations administered by Parks Canada that have requirements that impose administrative burden on business are identified below. The total 2014 count is 773.
For more information:
- Government-Wide Administrative Burden Baseline Counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council