A single pass gets you in!
Whether you want to explore and appreciate Canada's unique and diverse wildlife, wilderness, and natural environment, or discover the inspiring people, places and events of our fascinating past, the Parks Canada Discovery Pass is the one for you.
This annual pass gives you unlimited opportunities to enjoy more than 100 National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites across Canada that charge entry fees.
© Parcs Canada
Consider These Benefits
- Unlimited opportunities to visit more than 100 National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites over and over again, or discover others across the country.
- Passes pay for themselves quickly, leaving you free to continue enjoying at no additional cost.Faster entry and greater convenience.
- Makes a great gift.
- Valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Your fees stay with Canada's National Historic Sites, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Parks to help us maintain the places you love.
- By purchasing the Parks Canada Discovery Pass, you are giving someone endless opportunities to experience Canada at its best for a whole year.
- A special gift folder, only available when you buy online, allows you to personally dedicate the gift that never stops giving.
Youth Individual (ages 6-16)
Adult Individual (ages 17-64)
Senior Individual (ages 65+)
* Family/Group: up to seven people arriving together in a single vehicle
First-class shipping is included in the prices above. Express shipping available. Prices include applicable taxes and are subject to change.
5-7 Business Days
5-7 Business Days
(other than USA)
10-14 Business Days
**Please add 2 - 3 days for remote locations.
Validity Locations:A Parks Canada Discovery Pass provides the passholder with unlimited entry to all participating National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites.
(Note: Camping fees are the fees paid for use of a national park campsite. Camping fees are NOT included with the purchase of a Discovery Pass).
Validity Period : Your pass is valid for a minimum of one full year from the date of purchase, expiring on the last day of the month in which it was purchased.
If a pass is purchased online within the last 7 days of the month, it will have an activation date of the first day of the following month to allow time for postage of the pass to the online purchaser.
Display : Passes must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle with the date decal facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard with the date decal facing up.
Non Transferable : National passes are to be signed by the passholder and will be rendered void if re-sold or transferred to another individual.
Lost passes : Parks Canada is not responsible for lost passes. Please keep yours in a safe place and we encourage you to retain your receipt for proof of purchase.
If you have questions regarding the above information, please contact our National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or email@example.com to learn where you can purchase your pass.