Your comments are important to us and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
Note that any personal information you send us is protected under the Privacy Act.
Parks Canada Agency
30 Victoria Street, 5th Floor
Destination Code PC-05-C
Email : AIPRP.ATIP@pc.gc.ca
A reading room is available. Please contact the telephone number above to make an appointment.
Our principles for assisting your request
In processing your request under the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act, we will:
- Process your request without regard to your identity.
- Offer reasonable assistance throughout the request process.
- Provide information on the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act, including information on the processing of your request and your right to complain to the Information Commissioner of Canada or Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
- Inform you as appropriate and without undue delay when your request needs to be clarified.
- Make every reasonable effort to locate and retrieve the requested records/personal information under the control of the Parks Canada Agency.
- Apply limited and specific exemptions to the requested records/personal information.
- Provide accurate and complete responses.
- Provide timely access to the requested information/personal information.
- Provide records/personal information in the format and official language requested, as appropriate.
- Provide an appropriate location to examine the requested information/personal information.